Company name: FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA UNIVERSITÀRIA EADA (ESCOLA D’ALTA DIRECCIÓ I ADMINISTRACIÓ), hereunder EADA
Registered in the Private Foundations Register of the Generalitat de Catalunya, No. 43.
Tax Number: G08902645
Company Address: Carrer d’Aragó 204, 08011 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 452 08 44
Dominium name: www.eada.edu / campus.eada.edu / intranet.eada.edu.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1991 concerning Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its regulations plus the LSSICE 34/2002 of July 11th concerning the Information Society and E-commerce, EADA, in compliance with clauses 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby informs all users who facilitate or are going to facilitate their personal data, that the latter will be incorporated onto an automated file, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Personal Data Treatment
The users hereby expressly, freely and unequivocally consent to their personal data being treated by EADA for the following purposes:
- For sending out announcements via e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical media that facilitate them. The said announcements are related to products or services offered by EADA as well as by collaborators and partners with who EADA has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In any event, the announcements will be made by EADA and will concern products and services related to EADA’s sector.
- For processing orders, applications and any type of requests carried out by the user via any of the forms of contact made available to the user by EADA.
Furthermore, the User hereby authorises EADA to outsource the hosting of the gathered data with third parties via the web. In any event, EADA guarantees that these outsourced companies will be located in countries with a level of Data Protection comparable to that of Spain and only after having signed a contract with them in accordance with Article 12 of the LOPD.
In addition to the case mentioned above, EADA hereby informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be passed on to third companies and that in the event of passing on personal data, it would request the express, informed and unequivocal permission of the titleholders before doing so.
All the data requested via EADA is compulsory, because it is essential for providing an optimum service to the user. In the event that not all the data is facilitated, EADA does not guarantee that the provided information and services will entirely address the user’s needs.
EADA guarantees in any event that the User can exercise their right to access, modify, cancel, inform and oppose the use of their data in accordance with the terms and conditions set down in current legislation. Hence, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1991 concerning Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the User can exercise their rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of their ID card, via any of the following media:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Post: Carrer d’Aragó 204, 08011 Barcelona
- Similarly, the user can opt out of any of the subscription services by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, EADA has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it has received, as well as to avoid any loss, alteration and/or access on the part of unauthorised parties.
EADA uses security techniques that are widely accepted in the industry such as firewalls, control of access procedures and cryptographic mechanisms with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. In order to accomplish these ends, the user/customer hereby consents to the service provider obtaining data for the corresponding authentification of controls of access.